I promised to pass information as soon as I got it and here is the latest.
1) All events for Spring Break have been cancelled. This includes the practices we had scheduled for Tuesday and Thursday.
2) Our Scottsdale games on the 21st have been cancelled.
3) Although our official practices have been cancelled, I plan on being at the Lacrosse fields from 5:30-6:30 on Tuesday and Thursday evening to pass the ball around with Chance. Anybody interested in playing a little pitch and catch, feel free to join us. This isn't a sanctioned practice so expect it to be pretty light and fun. Passing, dodging, shooting. I don't plan on working Chance too hard just maintaining so basic Lacrosse skills.
4) Moving forward with COVID-19 is going to be challenging as information is constantly changing and what we can and can't do is as well. I promise to keep everyone as informed as possible. All I ask is that if your athlete is sick or anyone in your family is sick, please stay at home for the time being until all symptoms have subsided.
5) As always, a reminder for all of us to practice good hygene. We will focus on washing hands, minimizing contact between players, and not allowing players to share water bottles.
If anyone has any questions, do not hesitate to ask.